.....It really helps clear your mind.
Being in a rut happens. Your mind is pondering a million different things, your not sure where you want to be, who you want to see, or what you want to do, and then you realize you just need to get out.
What is better than an 18 mile bike ride, across the Golden Gate bridge and back? Not much.
I started off leaving my area, headed through China Town, passed by North Beach, ended up at Pier 39, which by the way refreshed my memory of how big of a tourist town I live in, then on through Fisherman's Warf, to the Marina, and finally the Golden Gate. The pure beauty amazes me, clears my mind and makes me realize how lucky I am.
Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein

No comments:
Post a Comment