
One day of work to the next, the only thoughts that cloud my head are, where can I travel next, where else can I be sitting in the world right now, and how can my life end up revolving around traveling?



I say this as if I live somewhere undesirable, however San Francisco is the farthest from undesirable. I live in a place surrounded by beauty at every angle.
I can walk five minutes down a steep, uninviting hill and be in the heart of the city, downtown. Or I can take a fifteen minute stroll through the bustling streets of China town only to end up in the streets filled with Italian flags, aroma of pizza and heaping portions of gelato known as North Beach.

Better yet, I can jump on my bike, peddle for fifteen minute and be gazing out at the golden gate bridge during sunset.
There is something for everyone in San Francisco, whether it is the natural beauty, the cuisines, the art, museums, shopping or strolling through all the different neighborhoods. While I sit here writing this, knowing how I live in one of the most amazing places in the world, the thought still resonates in the back of my head, "where can I venture to next?"
That question in currently unanswered, yet constantly pondered. While this beautiful city is keeping me entertained, my roots are not tied, my mind is not set, the only thing I'm certain of is my passion for seeing the world.
I have created this blog to keep me excited about where I am living, but to also keep me motivated in the direction of where I want to go, and to figure out how I can get there.

No comments:
Post a Comment